THE APLICATION PROCESS AND PROCEDURES TO FOLLOW
1. APPYING FOR A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP
There are specific minimum requirements to be granted Membership by the Assessment Board, as per "Info Kit" and all memberships will be granted on merit in order to serve the purpose of "Cloud Nine" Group's objectives.
The prospective members will need to be identified, in order to process the Application, as per our membership policies.
The Membership Application has to be in the name of an Entity, including Sole Trader Applications will be accepted with an ABN. The Provider, seeks a "business to business" relationship with the members of "Cloud Nine" Accounting Hub.
STEPS TO FOLLOW IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
· Application is filled in by the applicant and submitted with attached documents as requested in the Info Kit.
. An initial info session can be scheduled, if clarification of the membership levels are sleeked, before submitting the application.
· Application is assessed by the Assessment Board of the Provider.(the relevant Tax Agent supporting entity).
· If Application at this level is successful, the prospective member will be announced as such and an interview with the Board will be scheduled.
· After the interview and in accordance to the decisions taken at that stage a Pre-Agreement Document will be issued to be accepted by the "Member". Deposit fees are required at this stage, in order to progress to the next stage.
This is the Provisional membership stage. Deposit is not refundable, since the value the members who committed to this stage will receive from the live presentation to follow, will certainly justify the amount paid as a Deposit, even if the applicant is not ready to proceed with full membership.
· In the case the member commits to full membership, the Deposit fees will be counted towards and deducted from the full membership fees payable later.
· After acceptance of the Pre-Agreement by the Member, a full presentation of the "Could Nine" product will be scheduled in real-time, by face-to-face seminar or live "webinar" session, where the prospective member can accomplish the benefits of the membership level chosen earlier or change it accordingly.
· After the presentation session, the "Terms and Conditions" Agreement will be issued for signatures by both parties. A Fee Proposal will be issued for signature and to follow up the payment conditions.
· Membership access starts after this event and immediately after payment of membership fees are received. Cooling-off period applies as per para.13 of the Agreement. Payment plans are available as per Fee Proposal document as negotiated and subject to third parties Finance approval.
· All benefits and training for the member enjoyment will be provided as included in their subscription level chosen according to "Cloud Nine" Group engagement in delivering the product to the members, after payment received and confirmed by the Provider.
2. SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
· The Member Entity is required to undertake PI Insurance in its own right independent of the PI Insurance of the Provider. Also to undertake all other Insurances relevant to the business the member operates.
· The member entity representatives are required to undertake "Compulsory Training" plus any other elective training it may be needed to achieve the Quality Assurance to be achieved in their work in collaboration with the Provider, according to the Australian Accounting Standards and Tax Regulations in place.
· The member entity representatives and decision makers are required to have minimum qualifications and experience required by the Provider in order to be able to fulfil "Cloud Nine" objectives and standards of collaboration on mutual clients files. These to be disclosed when application is submitted with the Board.
JOIN US TODAY!
AND START THE TAX SEASON IN STYLE!
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM